1. All staff wishing to procure any item or services for official purposes shall fill in a purchase request form available via the link below
2. After filling the request form, a staff needs to submit the form to the Procurement Officer
3. The Procurement Officer is supposed to solicit not less than three quotations for the items requested and attach them to the request before submitting to the management. This should accompany an advisory note on which supplier is to be awarded the purchase order.
4. The supplier can be contacted to provide requested items after management review and approval of advise issued by the Procurement Officer
5. The Procurement Officer is tasked to ensure that the company gets the best available prices for high quality materials